We are needing time to address life changing challenges and decisions which include restructuring how we operate our business and ministry into the future. We appreciate your understanding in this and prayers for wisdom.
Orders placed and being sent to the USA before Dec 15th with priority shipping will arrive before Christmas.
Fred and Kingie Dolls are out of stock and will not be sent until Jan 15th.
Presented by JOY Center of Learning
Math to fit your personal style
and unique students.
Life of Fred Eden Set 3
Books for Beginning Readers
Life of Fred:
Eden Set 3
Click here to view Pages
from Book 1 and Book 18
(Opens in a new window or tab)
The Life of Fred Eden Series for Beginning Readers is sold in sets of 6 books. Each book is designed to be fun and to also teach the young reader important concepts. These books are designed to encourage the reader to think.
Set 3 includes the following books:Eden #13 Life of Fred: Electricity
- Women as well as men can be electricians
- Counting to five
- Electricity does not just magically come from outlets.
- Kids shouldn't play with electricity.
- Bach did not own a cell phone
- Sky Blue
Eden #14 Life of Fred: Dinner
- A dime is 10 cents
- Kitchens need water
- Direction: right
- North, South, East, and West, on a US Map
- A dozen minus one is eleven
Eden #15 Life of Fred: Evening
- Sharing spaghetti with a duck.
- 6 + 1 = 7
- Washing dishes by hand.
- Becoming an oil painter.
- Saying thank you
- Learning to work neatly
- Navy Blue
Eden #16 Life of Fred: Garden
- Ducks don't have teeth.
- Planting a garden that the ducks won't eat.
- Seven kinds of fruit trees.
- How to plant a tree.
- What roots are
- Why we water plants
- Mistakes are a part of learning something new
Eden #17 Life of Fred: Peach
- It takes several years until you get fruit.
- Giving a gift makes the giver happy.
- Making peach butter, peach leather, peach salad, and peach pizza.
- Not taking things that aren't yours.
- Boat Safety
- One dollar and $1 mean the same thing
Eden #18 Life of Fred: Going Home
- Review the days of the week
- Show how not to sell a house
- Introduce the ordinal numbers: first, second, third
- Give a picture of what 100 looks like
- Brick Red
Each book in the Eden Series is a sewn binding, hardcover book containing 32 pages.