Orders placed after Sept 30th will not ship until after October 14th due to a family medical situation, stock challenges, and volume of orders.
Stock comes in regularly. Orders are filled on a first come first served basis. We include exclusive fliers with every order that help you have the most success with this terrific, effective curriculum.
Presented by JOY Center of Learning
Math to fit your personal style
and unique students.
Life of Fred Mathematics
Life of Fred Farming
Life of Fred: Farming
Click here to view a sample lesson
(Opens in a new window or tab)
- Adding to 14
- Adding to 16
- Rows of a Matrix
- Median Average
- Union of Sets
- All of Mathematics Generated by the Empty Set
- Proof that the Set of Everything (the Universal Set) Cannot Exist
- Cardinality of a Set
- Collinear Points
- Numbers vs. Numerals
- Borrowing One in Subtraction
- Definition of Function
- Domain and Codomain
- Radius and Ulna
- Dollars in Different Denominations
- and much more . . .
Unlike all other math programs, this one also teaches about:
• Why Many Dolls Have a Vacant Stare
• Three Things in Order to be Great
• Collective Nouns
• Cock-a-doodle-doo in Four Languages
• Circumference of the World, What Iniquitous Means
• The Second Sound Recording Ever Made
• The Proof that Every Number is Interesting
• Flour Fights Are Fun
• Rhetorical Questions
• The Game of Questions
• Humerus vs. Humorous
The answers are included in the textbook.
Life of Fred Farming is a hardcover textbook containing 128 pages. This book is not consumable. All answers are written on separate paper or in a notebook. It is designed to be read with the student.
Life of Fred Farming contains 19 lessons and is designed to take approximately one month to complete.