Orders placed after Sept 30th will not ship until after October 14th due to a family medical situation, stock challenges, and volume of orders.
Stock comes in regularly. Orders are filled on a first come first served basis. We include exclusive fliers with every order that help you have the most success with this terrific, effective curriculum.
Presented by JOY Center of Learning
Math to fit your personal style
and unique students.
Life of Fred Mathematics
Life of Fred Jelly Beans
Life of Fred: Jelly Bean
Click here to view a sample lesson
(Opens in a new window or tab)
- Finding One-third of a Number
- Using Fisher's Exact test
- Prime Numbers
- Fibonacci Numbers
- Casting Out Nines
- Seven to the One-thousandth Power in Three Steps
- Intersection of Sets
- Commutativity of Intersection
- Decimal Points
- Adding Decimals
- Median Averages
- Mean Averages
- Set Subtraction
- Reducing Fractions
- Milli- and Kilo-
- Tally Marks
- Pie Charts
- Mode Average
- Subtracting Three Inches from Three Miles
Unlike all other math programs, this one also teaches about:
• Little Babies Can't Fritter Away Their Time
• When the Possessive Case Is Indicated with Just an Apostrophe and No s
• Fred's Seven-word Speech
• The Use of Segues
• Can Dolls Grow Up?
• What Cows Don't Think About
• A Great Way to Rot Your Teeth
• The Probability that Fred Will See Betelgeuse Become a Super Nova (the answer: one chance in ten thousand)
• Why Education Is So Important
• Fever vs. Femur
• One Way to Avoid Evil
• Volume of a Box
• Outline of the Plot of the First Three Acts of A Midsummer Night's Dream
• English Major vs. Math Major
• The Pinocchio Paradox
• What Is a Tinker
• The Fad that Began March 3, 1939
• Fifty Basic Survival Skills
• Monophagous and Monostich
• Five Things Your Income Depends On
• The Biggest Happiness Killer
• How to Prove You Are Not a Duck
The answers are included in the textbook.
Life of Fred Jelly Beans is a hardcover textbook containing 128 pages. This book is not consumable. All answers are written on separate paper or in a notebook. It is designed to be read with the student.
Life of Fred Jelly Beans contains 19 lessons and is designed to take approximately one month to complete.